Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Answered Prayers


Just a quick note to share some answers to a couple of prayers. One never knows when, how, or who God will use to answer your prayers. I have been in need of a walker since Aug. 1, 2008. The day a surgeon severed nerves while removing my cervix. The reason I put it off was my Dr's were telling me that the nerve pain and damage would be better "next month". I didn't want to waste money on something that I wasn't going to need. Of course it never did get better, just worse. Since finding out the damage was permanent, my prayers have been focused on using my experiences with surgeons, hospitals, medications, and so much more to help others. That I can help someone know that they are not alone, or help someone avoid having the same pain inflicted upon them. It is a blessing to be able to share my experiences and research with others. Lately my prayers were focused on being able to purchase a walker. As often heard, it was a friend of a friend. He had no idea that this was something I had been praying for, and he had a brand new one, one that was given to him, one he didn't need, in the trunk of his car. It is mainly for indoor use, but it serves the need I have at the present time and my wallet. I am thrilled! Never would I have ever expected this person to be the answer to my prayer. God listens, he answers, in his time, and the way he knows is best at that given time. Another big answer came in the form of employment for my husband. He was unemployed for a short period of time, considering how many people are still out of work, we can not thank God enough.

Heavenly Father,
I can't even begin to thank you for blessing my family. Employment for my husband during a time when many are not able to find work. A walker to aid in my day to day living. You never cease to amaze me. Continue to give me strength to research and write. That my experiences help others in ways you see fit.
In Jesus Name,
-Mrs. C


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. ThTheres a little something for you on my blog :) come and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete