Friday, April 10, 2009

Justin is home!!!!!!!!







Justin arrived home safely today!!! We managed to keep Abby clueless, she actually believed me when I told her that we (her, me, daddy, granny, di, and jesse), were having dinner together at the airport since there is a variety of food and everyone can get what they want!



I can finally relax, he is home, he looks great! Below is the video of her reaction to finding out why we really ate at the airport. Once we all had our hugs, we rushed off to church and I felt whole having my entire family worshiping together once again.


Pictured at top is Justin, Drew (aka dad) and Abby, middle is the three amigos, Jesse, Di and Justin, and the bottom is Justin, Drew aka dad, and Abby, and the lower pic is Granny, Justin and Abby. If after this edit they don't match up, I think you can figure it out! LoL!

What ended the mission early was that the org. that Justin was working for decided it would be economically better for them to replace Justin with a Kenyan and pay the Kenyan half of what they were paying Justin.
I am just so happy to have my son back home!

We are having a WELCOME HOME OPEN HOUSE PARTY on Tuesday April 14, 2009 from 5pm to 10pm. Whether you know Justin or want to meet him, we would love to have you over. We are asking anyone who has a favorite dessert, snack, or dish they would like to bring to share to do so. If you do not know where we live, please email me and I will send you directions.


We are also asking for assistance to cover the financial hit my husband and I took this week to get Justin home as quickly and safely as possible. If only this would have happened two weeks earlier, we could have cancelled our vacation and had the full amount to pay for his flight. If you would like to help, we will have a free will offering at the party, or you may make a donation on website http://www.tkpp.org/, or purchase some TKPP gear at http://www.covertdesigns.org/.


We want to thank everyone who helped get Justin to Kenya, his time was well spent. I am really tired and will share his full story another day.
May God Bless you in all you do!
Mrs. C.





No comments:

Post a Comment